Last update: 18 February 2021, 5:05 PM
At Hotel Arlberghöhe we closely follow the developments concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will inform you about the latest updates below:
- In case of a negative travel advice you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours free of charge. In case of a positive COVID-19 test result you can cancel free of charge until your arrival day. You will receive a voucher to the value of the amount already paid for your reservation.
- The resort is currently closed*
- The Austrian government has decided that wearing a mouthguard is mandatory in all public and enclosed spaces. Please don't forget to take it with you on your holiday.
- Of course, the safety of our guests and staff is top priority and extra hygienic and safety measures are taken.
Change or cancel your holiday
We are happy to help you and are easily accessible by phone. You can also email us at email@example.com, we will contact you as soon as possible.
* Have you planned a stay at Hotel Arlberghöhe? We will contact you as soon as possible.